Simple and fun to garnish with fresh seasonal fruit and Satori’s cannabis-infused chocolate covered blueberries or strawberries.
An ode to summer that makes the most of ripe, locally-grown peak berries and Satori’s handcrafted chocolate-covered blueberries, these tartlets (so great! Little personal pies!) are easily and perfectly dosed to your CBD or THC mg dosing preference by adding more or less Satori bites for an enjoyable, easily tailored effect. Citrusy and unbelievably creamy, these lemon-custard tarts with fresh fruit and a chewy coconut and granola crust are an explosion of summertime flavors. Containing no milk, no butter, and no eggs, these fruit-celebrating, delightful mini-tarts are also refined-sugar-free and perfect for sharing (responsibly)!
Satori Summertime Lemon-Custard Fruit Tarts
A chewy, coconut-and-granola, no-bake crust surrounds sweet and silky lemon-custard, topped with a dollop of whipped topping and fresh berries. Take it to another level with a Satori chocolate-covered CBD-infused blueberry garnish or two (or three!), and enjoy! A perfectly easy, indulgent, and personalized edible, with no baking required.
Makes five 4 1/2” tarts, garnished with 3 Satori CBD-infused bites for 6mg THC and 6mg CBD per serving
For the crusts:
For the Lemon-Custard filling:
Other things you’ll need:
To make the tart crusts:
1. Grease your tartlet cups with nonstick spray or some coconut oil, making sure to wipe oil up into the fluted sides of the pans to ensure the tarts can be removed easily later.
2. Process the granola (or almonds), coconut shreds, and salt in a food processor until finely ground.
3. Add the dates, drizzle in the maple syrup, and pulse until the mixture clumps together on the sides.
4. Gently press the mixture into the sides, then the bottom, of each tartlet cup (or 9” tart pan). Moisten fingers with water to press and shape the dough if it’s too sticky. Set in the fridge to chill.
To make the lemon-custard filling:
5. Pour the chilled coconut milk into a medium saucepan, placing the pan on medium heat.
6. Sift in your 4 tbsp of cornstarch or arrowroot powder, whisking about a tablespoon or two at a time into the coconut milk.
7. Next, add in 1/3 cup of maple syrup, 2 tsp vanilla extract, the lemon juice, and stir. Add the optional turmeric now, too. Let the mixture come to almost a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer.
8. Stir constantly, continuing to stir for about 7-10 minutes as the custard thickens up.
9. Once it’s about the consistency of pudding, pour the custard into each tartlet pie crust evenly.
10. Let the mini tarts set in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
11. When ready to serve, top with fresh berries, whipped topping, and 2-3* Satori CBD Blueberries in Dark Chocolate! Best enjoyed immediately.
*suggested dosage is less than 10 mg THC/CBD per serving