With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we thought we’d step up our romance game by making Satori chocolate covered strawberries.
Knowing your dose is key. We used a 240 mg THC bar, and since Satori is scored for easy dosing, we decided to break off 4 squares (15 mg of THC each). When it comes to any edibles, start low--you can always eat more, but you can’t eat less.
(About 3.3 mg of THC per strawberry)
- 5oz of your favorite milk chocolate (with at least 52% cacao)
- Satori Milk Chocolate (We used a 240 mg THC bar, but only used 60 mg of THC. Customize the amount of THC to your liking.)
- 1 lbs Strawberries
- Wash and dry strawberries before you start. Strawberries need to be completely dry before you dip them in chocolate. Put them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Break up chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir until smooth.
- Turn off heat. Holding the strawberry by its stem or leaves, dip each dry strawberry in melted chocolate. Strawberries will have a trail of chocolate, give it a little twirl and lightly scrape it off if needed before returning them to the baking sheet. If chocolate is too thin, wait a couple of minutes before dipping.
- Chill for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy responsibly.
Optional: If you’d like to step up your game, melt white chocolate and put it in a plastic ziplock bag. Snip a small corner and drizzle over strawberries. Chill for at least 10 additional minutes.